ISNPINSA International Competition Grant
World Class University Programme of Faculty of Science and Mathematics (FSM), Diponegoro University proudly announce ISNPINSA International Competition Grant (Deadline: July 24, 2020)
ISNPINSA held with a dedication to make an international collaboration and helping scholars (students, researchers, academia) achieve their research and academic goals, while also encouraging them to apply the principles of interdisciplinary study to their work.
ISNPINSA invites international scholars to apply the ISNPINSA International Competition Grant. The grant will covers the ISNPINSA conference registration fee (IDR 700,000) and IOP Conference Series publication (Scopus, Q3) (IDR 1,600,000). Number of grant available is 20. The grant is also open for early career academics who might not otherwise have the financial resources to be able to attend our academic conferences.
Selection criteria of ISNPINSA International Competition Grant?
Awards are based on the topic of research abstract, potential impact of the research work, and contribution to the ISNPINSA conference.
How are recipients of an ISNPINSA International Competition Grant?
The Organising Committee of ISNPINSA conference will award scholarships to eligible applicants who have submitted abstract for presentation at ISNPINSA conference.
How can I apply for an ISNPINSA International Competition Grant?
If you are eligible for an ISNPINSA International Competition Grant and would like to be considered, please register to ISNPINSA conference website, submit your abstract via ISNPINSA dashboard, and then fill the form of ISNPINSA International Competition Grant. Abstract must be submitted by the initial submission deadline (July 24, 2020) in order to be considered for funding. Applicants will be notified of results within three to four weeks of the initial submission deadline.
Eligibility and conditions:
1. Scholars (students, researchers, academia) with non-Indonesian Passport
2. Must have academic appointment (affiliation) at an eligible institution
3. An applicant is eligible for 1 (one) abstract only
4. Abstract must be submitted by the initial submission deadline (July 24, 2020)
5. Abstracts submitted after the initial submission deadline for the relevant conference will not be considered for the scholarship.
6. If you are awarded the Grant it is understood that you will attend the conference, present the research results, and publish to IOP Conference Series (Scopus Q3).
7. If you are unable to attend the conference, your grant or scholarship will be forfeited.
8. For unselected applicant, you are allowed to withdraw your registration process to join the ISNPINSA 2020 conference
If you are eligible for an ISNPINSA International Competition Grant and would like to be considered, please register to ISNPINSA conference website (https://isnpinsa.fsm.undip.ac.id/10th/registration.fsm)
and then please fill the form of ISNPINSA International Competition Grant
- July 24, 2020
Abstract submission & registration end
- August 08, 2020
Abstract acceptance announcement
- August 18, 2020
Early bird payment end
- September 07, 2020
Late payment end
- September 17, 2020
Full paper submission
- September 24, 2020
Conference day 1
- September 25, 2020
Conference day 2