Abstract and Paper Submission
Participants are invited to submit abstracts for Oral or Poster contributions. The submission of abstracts will only be possible on-line after on-line registration. Abstract must be written in English and should be a maximum of 300 words.
One participant is limited to submit one abstract as first author.
Abstracts of all papers accepted by the Scientific Committee will be available on this website and included in the book of abstracts once registration fees have been received. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be included in the book of abstracts.
Download the abstract guideline here : Abstract Template
Abstract submission August 31, 2019
Full Paper submission August 31, 2019
Full Paper Submission
Please prepare your full paper using the template as follow,
Full paper no later than August 31, 2019.
To guarantee smooth administration, the whole submission process is done fully online and NOT by email.
- Participant must create an account first at Registration Menu.
- We will send your Login Information Account after successful registration.
- Login to submit your abstract and full paper through this system (not by email).
- Review process is done fully online through this system (not by email).
- Abstract and Full Paper which is sent by email WILL NOT BE RECEIVED.
Please regularly login to your account to check the status of your submission.
*) For Registration and Submission Tutorial click here